Education : B.E./B.Tech/MCA / BBA/MBA/B.Com/M.Com /MA/BA Any Graduate
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
Medical Officer 01 Post
Qualification: MBBS from recognized Medical Institute. Minimum one year experience after MBBS is preferred.
Age: 35 Yrs.
Walk-in Interview Date and Time: 25th July 2013 at 9:30 AM
How To Apply: Candidate should apply in the prescribed application form. Walk-in-Interview will be held on 25-07-2013, 09:30 hrs at “Station Superintendent Office Ratnagiri Railway Station” Ratnagiri, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before coming in for walk-in interview.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview.
4. Candidate should bring 2 character certificates from different officers i.e. Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information is found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
8. The -ion will be held by walk-in interview, details regarding schedule for the same will be available on KRCL website mentioned above and print media.
9. The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
10. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before final -ion.
You may view the latest post at