Designation: Visual Merchandiser
Company Name: Godrej & Boyce Ltd
From high tech engineering solutions to world-class consumer products, Godrej is an integral part of the lives of millions of Indians. Setting quality benchmarks and redefining customer satisfaction as we enrich lives across boundaries. At Godrej, its more than a career, its an opportunity to live your dreams. Its about imbibing a culture that nurtures your ambition with opportunities and challenges, a culture that encourages freedom to operate, to express yourself and to learn. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. is a manufacturing major with 14 diverse strategic business units ranging from hi-tech engineering to world class office & consumer products.
Work Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Educational Qualification: Graduate/PG
Job Location: Mumbai
- Ensuring implementation of VM strategies & plans envisioned jointly with the marketing teams.
- Identify important events for the stores in the territory, understand customer preferences, latest VM trends and plan & execute themes accordingly.
- Revamp of product display wherever necessary in consultation with branch teams – resulting in increase of walkins & conversions.
- Arrange product placement considering product complementarity and impulse purchase nature of products ? resulting in increase in ATV and conversions.
- Create a desired in-store customer experience through imaginative VM keeping in mind business priorities, seasonal trends & brand guidelines ? resulting in positively impacting in-store experience and word of mouth publicity.
- Ensure basic levels of understanding of principles & practices of VM among store teams & sustain the store ambiance, look & feel
- VM related activities at all physical customer interfaces starting with COCO and Franchisee stores, Dealer outlets and points of sale like exhibitions, road shows, mock ups & demos
- Graduate in any stream and Diploma in Visual Merchandising
- NIFT Graduate/PG in Fashion Design/Visual Merchandising
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
Walkin Date: 12/13 September 2013
You may view the latest post at