Chandigarh Group of Colleges takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to a joint campus
placement drive by Aon Hewitt for BE / B.Tech (CS/ECE/IT) students of 2013 passing out
batch. The details are as follows:
About the Company:
Aon Hewitt, a division of Aon Corp. is the world’s pre-eminent human capital consulting and outsourcing
firm with the resources, expertise, and global reach to solve the most pressing and complex people
challenges that organizations face today. (Website: www.aonhewitt.com)
The students have required the following documents along with them at the time of interview
· 2 copies of the CV (duly signed) and 2 passport size photographs
· Educational Documents -Mark sheets – 10th, 12th and all semester marks sheet of degree Original for verification
and one set of photocopy to be submitted).
You are requested to intimate all the students of 2013 passing out batch accordingly. The eligible and
interested students are required to get registered themselves online.
For queries, please feel free to calls us at 9781925274, 0172-3984241
Name of Company Aon Hewitt
Date of Drive 25th Oct 2013
Venue Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Mohali
Stream Eligible B.Tech( CS, ECE, IT)
• 60% throughout. No backlog
• Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
• Open to work in shifts, and does not hold any dual offer.
• Should not have appeared for an interview with Aon Hewitt in past
Position Setup Configuration Specialist (SCS)
The Setup Configuration Specialist (SCS) is responsible for configuring and testing
Hewitt’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the
needs of client requirements. Configuring involves using systems and tools to
design and set up tables/parameters. The SCS role is to plan and deploy effective
test suites and regimes for benefits program product design and software
application development. An SCS may work on a global/virtual team.
1. Configures the system to meet analysis specifications.
2. Documents relevant configuration in analysis specifications.
3. Fixes any issues identified via test execution. Test Plan Execution
4. Identifies/creates test participants.
5. Performs calculations for expected results as applicable.
6. Executes test plan and documents results.
7. Document defects when actual results don’t meet expected results.
8. Execution of unit, integration, acceptance and regression testing.
9. Updates automated test scripts as needed. Issue Resolution and Debugging
10 Analyzes and debug issues.
11. Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed. Escalates issues when
Job Location Noida / Gurgaon
Package CTC – 2.8 LPA
Process Group Discussion, Competency assessment (Online), Final
You may view the latest post at