Company Name: EY Global Talent Hub
Work Experience: 0 to 1 yrs
Educational Qualification: B.Com
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore teams Workstep allocation, and planned audit approach.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of an industry or sector and be aware of technical issues or audit risks
- Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GSS Senior/Manager.
- Collaborate with GSS and Onshore team members to set goals and responsibilities.
- Deliver work in line with designated methodology, project plan or process in line with EY standards
- Demonstrate professionalism, competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the Onshore audit team.
- Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to Onshore client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with Onshore team contacts.
- Where appropriate, challenge procedures used in the past by Onshore and GSS audit teams and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
- Compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
- Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GSS to the GSS and Onshore team’s attention.
- Develop GSS people through teamwork, integrity, and leadership.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members’ views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
- Promote EYs ethical and professional standards, including data confidentiality, especially when dealing with outsiders
EYGBS (India) Private Limited
DLF Cyber Greens, 8th floor,
Tower D&E,, DLF Cyber City, Phase- 3,
Gurgaon,Haryana 122002, India
Walkin Date: 15-18 October 2013
Contact Number: 01246779906
Contact Person: Jilmil Jonak
You may view the latest post at