Company: Broadcom Corporation
Company Profile: "Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and embedded software solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by Connecting everything."
Job Type :Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required:1-2 Years
CTC:As per industry standards
- Candidate should be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Graduates.
- Candidate must have 1-2 years of work experience in Networking domain.
- Should have Working knowledge in TCP/IP Protocols, L2 and L3 areas.
- Should be well versed with packet generating tools like IXIA / Spirent etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience on test plan writing for Medium/high complex features.
- Should have very good problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work closely with internal/external team members.
- Having automation / programming skills (TCL/C/C++) would be an added advantage.
- Candidate Must have Good Communication Skills.
Auto req ID:27369BR
Company Website: www.broadcom.com
If you have any queries post them as comments we will reply to you as soon as possible. All The Best!!
You may view the latest post at