Designation Customer Retention Associate -
Walk In 15th to 28th October 2013 – 15 Opening(s)
Job Description Jobs like this involve handling outbound calls to for insurance renewals and ensure retention of customers. You would spend the majority of your time retaining customers and renew the policies.
- Make calls to existing customers and reponsible for insurance renewals.
- Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company
- Provide personalized customer service of the highest level
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/ prospective customer.
- Liaising with other departments for resolving customer queries/ complaints and requests
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/ assistance.
- Effective closure of the Renewals and Retention of customers.
- Any other day-to-day tasks as assigned by the Reporting Manager.
Desired Profile Ideal Profile Experienced professional with 1+ years experience at a Outbound Call Centre for Voice Process (Fresher are also welcome).
Basic computer knowledge/ technological skills
Good Oral & Written communication skills
Languages – Hindi, English & Tamil is a must.
Ability to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
Dependability; to follow instructions as well as take responsibility for their actions and also keep up commitments.
Contact Saranya Subramanian
Sundaram Finance Group
Subramaniam Building, 3rd Floor,
No.1,Club House Road
You may view the latest post at