Company name: Honeywell
Honeywell Profile: Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with a workforce of approximately 130,000, of whom approximately 58,000 are employed in the United States.The company is headquartered in orristown, New Jersey. Its current chief executive officer is David M. Cote. The company and its corporate predecessors were part of the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index from December 7, 1925 until February 9, 2008.
Job Type: Test Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Job Educational Qualification:B.E/B.Tech
CTC:As per industry standards
- Must have Degree / Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation
- Project Implementation & Site commissioning Experience.
- Worked on Control Systems such as PLC, DCS, SCADA, and/or RTU and has good understanding of Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Domain Controller and OPC concepts.
- Should have good instrumentation fundamentals
- Good English communication and writing skills
- Attitude to learn new functions and ability to articulate it
- Good Windows OS and Networking skills.
- Knowledge of various process fundamentals and operations is an advantage.
- Knowledge or worked on Honeywell Experion PKS, Experion HS/LS, and / or PlantScape systems advantage.
- Knowledge of Fieldbus, Profibus, HART, and / or DeviceNet will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Instructional Design and e-learning software will be added advantage.
Requisition ID: 00231335
You may view the latest post at