MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 83
Name of the Post: Sales Tax Inspector
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-02-2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should Possess Degree or equivalent from any recognized Institution.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.260/- for Unreserved, Rs.135/- for Reserved Category, Rs.10/- for Ex-Serviceman through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through Online
Instructions for Online Applying:
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 01-10-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 21-10-2013 up to 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI: 21-10-2013.
Date of Written Test: 24-11-2013 (Sunday).
You may view the latest post at