Key responsibilities of this positions will be:
- Good knowledge in Mortgage domain and if possible Guidewire testing product
- Has good knowledge in Functional, GUI, Web Services and Database testing.
- Understands business scenarios and designs high level test scenarios and reviews with client team.
- Designs test cases to test specific features/functionality
- Detail test scenarios as test steps and create test data and SQL queries for validation
- Execute manual functional and integration tests
- Documents test failures and successes compared with pre-determined criteria
- Testing of fixed defects
- Handling client calls and status reporting
- Reports test results and quality of the software product
- Setup of QA environment and performs test readiness tests for system configurations
- Assist in preparation of test plans and test strategy
- Perform defect triage and root cause analysis
- Ensure complete customer focus in deliveries including managing requirements, reviews, obtaining acceptance plans and feedbacks
- Understanding of US mortgage insurance industry and Guidewire product
- Manual Test Design & Execution Life Cycle
- Database Testing Skills
- Defect Life Cycle
- Web Testing
If you are interested then please send your resume along with the below details:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates who have already applied in the recent past, need not apply.
Send us your resume to email@example.com
You may view the latest post at