Company Name: Matrix Laboratories Limited
Our client is engaged in the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Intermediates for Innovator and Generic Pharmaceutical companies worldwide. Based in Hyderabad with multiple CGMP, R&D for domestic /international markets.
Work Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Educational Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA
Job Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Responsible for SAP configuration and support of global processes in SAP Production Planning, Process Industries, and Quality Management modules with an emphasis on Process Instruction sheet functionality.
- Analyze and solve complex system problems as part of the overall SAP PPPI and QM support process, including: Capacity planning, MRP, MPS, Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, batch management, PI sheets, and control recipes.
- Follow appropriate change control procedures including the creation and ownership of Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, and Testing.
- Provide coaching and consulting to junior team members and business owners on SAP Manufacturing and Quality Management Solutions.
- Lead and/or participate in meetings to gather business requirements, perform testing, training, work on new initiatives, enhancements and manage all phases of the implementations using Mylan SOPs.
- Recommend and prepare documentation on best practices, business procedures, reporting, SAP configuration and master data maintenance.
- Liaise with SAP Global COE team to formulate solutions for production support or project tasks.
- Perform knowledge transfer, internal training for SAP COE and conduct end user training.
- Follow appropriate change control procedures and IT services standards at Mylan Inc.
- Produce technical documentation (System Requirements Specification, Functional Specification, Test Plan, Training documentation).
- Escalate and Communicate project or task status, risks associated with the initiatives undertaken to the respective management teams.
- Stay abreast of new functionality offered by SAP PPPI and QM areas to take advantage of enhancements as they become available.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must possess strong understanding of Manufacturing and Planning functions in GMP process industries.
- Must have through knowledge of process order and various elements that are involved from order planning, execution, management through order completion.
- Must possess knowledge of Capacity planning, MRP, MPS, Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, batch management, PI sheets, and control recipe.
- Must have knowledge in manufacturing master data such as resource, production version, master recipe, bom, work center, routing.
- Must possess understanding of integration points within SAP(especially with Planning, QM and Finance) and other systems to fully assess impact of all proposed system changes.
- Should possess knowledge of IT practices in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Skilled at working with SAP ECC 6.0 PPPI and QM modules. Ability to complete assigned project tasks.
- Ability to complete assigned project tasks.
- Experience in working with developers with a special emphasis on development on the RF screens.
- High level of initiative for ensuring continuous improvement of existing SAP PPPI and QM implementation.
- Customer focus and willingness to support end users and team members on SAP PPPI and QM processes and issues.
- Ability to manage multiple issues at once and prioritize own work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Walkin Date: 21-25 Octoer2013
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Vinod
You may view the latest post at