Designation: Technical Support Associate (Voice)
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Work Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Educational Qualification: Graduate/PG
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support – Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required for initial call handling
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
IBM India Limited
#12 subramanya Arcade, Opp to Jal Bhavan,
Bangalore – 560 029
Walkin Date: 16-18 October 2013
Contact Person: Arun
You may view the latest post at