Job Location une
Experience :3+ years
Please send us your updated CV with the following details to email@example.com
Ready to relocate to Pune (if outside Pune)
Role and Responsibility
1. Support Global Customer for Nastran
2. Working on Service Projects
3. Good communication skills
4. Willing to work in shifts
– Have relevant experience in Linear, Nonlinear, Dynamics using Nastran and Patran.
– Be well versed with FE / FEA (Finite Element Analysis) theory and applications.
– Be well versed with Fundamental knowledge of – Strength of material/Solid mechanics
About MSC Software:
MSC Software is one of the ten original software companies and the
worldwide leader in multidiscipline simulation. As a trusted partner,
MSC Software helps companies improve quality, save time and reduce costs
associated with design and test of manufactured products. Academic
institutions, researchers, and students employ MSC technology to expand
individual knowledge as well as expand the horizon of simulation.
MSC Software’s engineering simulation technology is used by leading
manufacturers for linear and nonlinear finite element analysis (FEA),
acoustics, CFD, multi-physics, optimization, fatigue and durability,
multi-body dynamics, and control systems simulation. The company’s
products accurately and reliably predict how products will behave in the
real world to help engineers design more innovative products – quickly
and cost effectively.
MSC Software’s products, services, and people are used by 900 of the top 1000 manufacturers in the world.
We have over 1000 employees in over 40 countries. In India, we emphasis
on product development and validation, product support and
You can access more information on MSC.Software Inc. at www.mscsoftware.com.
You may view the latest post at