job) :Responsible for execution of the assigned laboratory experiments
(project) for Process R&D and scale-up.
1. Planning and execution of the laboratory experiments associated with the assigned projects.
2. Transfer the process to kilo-lab/pilot plant
3. Train junior level chemists to develop their experimental/technical skills.
4. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure availability of resources for the projects.
5. Prepare updates/reports for effective internal and external communication.
6. Drive the regulatory and EHS values.
TECHNICAL /FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- Excellent laboratory experimental skills for Process R&D.
- Experience in reactions on large scales in kilo lab, pilot plant and plant.
- General understanding of plant and chemical operations.
- Sound knowledge of analytical techniques and analytical data interpretation.
- cGMP knowledge preferred.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good computer skills eg. MS- Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Windows knowledge
Biocon Park , Plot 2&3,
Bommasandra Industrial Estate – Phase-IV
Bommasandra-Jigani Link Road,
Bangalore 560 099
Phone: 91 80 2808 5415/5414
Registration Time: 08:30AM to 10:00AM
Those who have attended onsite interview with us in last 6months please ignore this posting.
You may view the latest post at