• Repairing, installing or designing equipment.
• Calibrating machinery.
• Carrying out Operational test procedures.
• Identifies, analyses and repairs product failures, orders replacement parts as required.
• Provide technical product training and basic user functionality training to customer base when required.
• Ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Identifying improvements/issues that can be incorporated in the system and escalates them to R&D/product management as required.
• Safety checks.
• Training Operators/Junior engineers.
• Remain flexible in filling other project roles as required.
0 – 3 years
Keywords / Skills
Service engineer, Engineering, Projects, Warehouse automation, Service,Industrial Automation,Manufacturing
Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
• Service Manager/ Engineer
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Grey Orange Robotics Pvt Ltd