Company Name: Royal Bank of Scotland
Business Services is the backbone of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, providing a diverse range of high quality services to the customer-facing operations of the Group. This division makes it happen 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, for the Group’s customers. Group Operations is one of the key functions within Business Services. With offices in Chennai, Mumbai and Gurgaon, Group Operations supports RBS” client-facing businesses by providing secure, reliable and efficient services to customers wherever they are in the world.
Work Experience: 0 yrs
Educational Qualification: Graduate/PG
Job Location: Chennai
- As a Trainee/Officer, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparations of MIS reports.
- You will also ensure that all transactions are processed in accordance with Regulatory and Internal Guidelines of the bank.
- In your quest for excellence, you will maintain daily scorecards, ensure that there are no operational errors in processing and thus, ensure that the productivity benchmark is reached.
- Through your diligence and positive attitude, you will help deliver internal and external client satisfaction.
- You will be given mandatory training to do your job through our world-class Learning and Development Centre.
- You will have the opportunity to get cross trained with activities in other teams.
- Degree: (2012 or 2013 graduates ONLY)
- B.Com (or) M.Com
- B.C.A. (Accounting Background)
- B.A.(or) M.A. in Economics, English, History
- B.Sc. (or) M.Sc in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics
RBS Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
Olympia Tech Park,5th Floor, Altius block,
Guindy. Chennai – 600 032, India
Walkin Date: 14-18 October 2013
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may view the latest post at