Roles and responsibilities :-
Are you a technical aspirant with good expereince in technical support and looking forward to elevate to enterprise support, here’s an oppurtunity for you….
1) Analyze and reproduce the issues reported by the clients using various tools available.
2) Work closely with the engineering team and act as a liaison between the customer and the various Engg teams (L3).
3) Maintain a QA score of 85% and handle the workload with steadiness under pressure.
4) Attend Product training’s and weekly meetings to develop the technical skill set
· Strong technology background with a comprehensive knowledge of PC-based applications and basic network applications, including knowledge of browser compatibility issues.
Good to have
· Exposure to XML,CSS, Flash related technologies is an added advantage
· Familiarity and working knowledge content monetization and online ad server is a plus
· Exposure to video encoding techniques like (MPEG-1 (MPG), MPEG-2 (MPG), Quicktime (QT), RealMedia (RM,RMVB), Windows Media (WMV), H.264 (MP4), Divx and Xvid (AVI), FlashVideo (FLV)) is an advantage
0 – 4 years
Keywords / Skills
technical support,enterprise support,production support,voice
Technical Support Engineer
IT/ Computers – Software
iOPEX technologies have an aggregate of over 100 years of experience in building real-time information systems, optimizing networks, data centres, running the CIO office, program management of large complex applications and building core infrastructure software products. The founders have achieved 100% success in all their past engagements. Headquartered at Chennai, India with operations in London, UK and Santa Clara, California.
We deliver returns to our customers using our intellectual property encompassing state of the art Autonomic framework that has auto correlation and healing capabilities. We take challenges that incentivize us with rewards based on delivery of benefits and savings. Our customers include two Fortune 100 companies presently.
You may view the latest post at